For up-to-date interactive data tables and mapping of health indicators, please visit the Online Analytical Statistical Information System (Oasis).
- GA SIDS Mortality and Back Sleeping Rates
- Various graphs and charts depicting data from 1985 to 1997.
Data with Text
- The Challenge of Change: A Mid-Decade Look at Maternal and Child Health in Georgia (1999)
- Status of maternal and child health in Georgia during the mid-1980's.
- Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System
- Population-based data from 1993-1997 for women in Georgia.
- Teen Births and Pregnancies
- Presents the data for 1990-1997 on the number of Georgia teens who had a reported fetal death, induced abortion, or live birth, and corresponding rates.
- Infant Mortality in Georgia
- Presents the data for 1990-1997 on infant mortality in Georgia.
- Birthweight-Specific Fetal and Infant Mortality Rates
- Tabulations of birthweight-specific fetal and infant mortality rates by health district and race for the 1994-1996 birth cohorts.
- Trends in Low Birthweight and Prematurity
- Tabulations which provides information on trends in low birthweight for all white, and black infants, for the district and state levels.